Monday 21 April 2014

Party Animal, week 15 of Journal 52

Hi all
As I'm trying to catch up on the Journal 52 I did a very quick page for last weeks prompt which was 'Party Animal'. I immediately thought of our daughter's two rabbits, one of whom is a bit cheeky so it suits him perfectly! I just drew a pencil sketch of him originally. Then I added a bit of colour as he has some ginger patches, and a hat and a blower to make him a Party Animal!
Below it the original sketch. For some reason I always like the sketch better, probably because it is easier to play with. Once you start adding colour you feel committed and can't change what you don't like as you can with paints or lead pencil!  Also below is the photo I took to use for the sketch, you can see his ginger colouring, especially under his chin!

No comments:

Post a Comment