Monday 7 April 2014

Rain or Shine Journal page

Had fun getting very messy with this page.
As usual all the vibrant colours are using Dylusions Sprays which I layered and masked off as I went. I then wrote the journaling with a Faber Castelle Pitt pen, stamped the water droplets with one of my fav stamps from Designs By Ryn. I then used water and a brush to lift off some of the colour from the water droplets, but as I'd heat set the inks they didn't lift off as much as I'd have liked. I highlighted the letters and water droplets with a white gel pen and went around the water droplets with a black Sakura Glaze pen. The pics of the Cormorants were cut from a National Geographic mag. I drew around them with the black Pitt pen to lift them from the background. and Voila!
Hope you like it, Suz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment